Published by Business Insights
Table of contents | Brochure | Order form
Pages: 148, Coverage: Global, Published: May 2009
Single user copy: $2,875
“Current indications suggest that fuel cells for stationary applications can be produced for between $3,000/kW and $4,000/kW.”
Despite considerable development, fuel cell products have yet to be commercially realized. However, developments in recent years have brought a range of new fuel cell technologies to the brink of commercialization. Fuel cells could help to revolutionize power generation and may eventually provide electrical power for an extremely wide range of applications including utility power plants distributed generation, domestic combined heat and power units, and portable and automotive applications.
‘Leading Fuel Cell Technologies’ is a new report published by Business Insights that analyzes the future of fuel cell technologies and their usage in stationary power generation. This report looks at each of the leading fuel cell technologies in terms of their operational characteristics, costs, efficiency and future prospects and provides an analysis of comparative costs with existing power generation technologies. The report also provides an assessment of the comercialization potential of fuel cells, in addition to key installation data and emerging fuel cell trials.
Use this report to:
- Identify the leading fuel cell technologies, their development status and application with this report’s in-depth analysis of
the 6 leading fuel cell technologies:
– Phosphoric acid fuel cells
– Proton exchange membrane fuel cells
– Molten carbonate fuel cells
– Solid oxide fuel cells
– Alkaline fuel cells
– Direct methanol fuel cells
- Compare the economic competitiveness of the different fuel cell technologies with this report’s comparative analysis of costs against existing power generation technologies.
- Assess the long term potential of fuel cells in the stationary power market based on this report’s assessment of the future prospects of fuel cells, their commercialization prospects, key installation data and emerging fuel cell trials.
Our Guarantee of Quality and Value
We stand 100% behind the quality and value of our products. If you are dissatisfied, simply let us know and we will send you an immediate refund for your entire order – no questions asked.
Click here for a printable order form that you can fax or mail at a later time.