Unparalleled market intelligence for the life sciences industry
Price: $3000 Annual Subscription
Additional users for $500 per person
Company-wide access for $15,000
Click here for an order form that you can fax or mail at a later time.
Click here to view a list of sample deal entries >>>
You simply can’t afford to be without the powerful intelligence provided in this premium subscription database.
Discover. Identify. Benchmark. Monitor.
A subscription to Current Agreements allows you to:
- Discover actual contract terms between alliance partners
- Benchmark partnering payment deal terms
- Identify companies partnering in your interest area
- Track competitor deal making activity
- Access detailed financial data
- Monitor deal trends in your areas of interest
- Review thousands of alliance contract documents
Current Agreements is an industry leader providing comprehensive business information and intelligence with access to thousands of contract documents, covering all deals and alliances across the life sciences sector since 2000.
The database provides detailed descriptions and categorizations of each deal component – and every deal record is supported by extensive source material such as press releases, SEC disclosures and contract documents, company presentations, and additional sourced disclosures where available. You can be confident knowing the data presented from Current Agreements CAN BE VERIFIED.
Our extensive deal categorization process ensures every deal is fully integrated into the database alongside similar deals. Users can search with simple keywords or use advanced search and filter techniques. Each deal record includes the following key information accessed via tabs:
- Summary overview: Includes key data such as deal title, date, parties to the deal
- Termsheet: Summary of key deal terms
- Detailed categorization: The deal by categories – from industry sector, stage of development, therapy area, deal type through the geographic location
- Deal financials: Detailed breakdown of payment terms, including upfronts, milestones, and royalties
- Press release: Full text as published by company(s)
- Contract: Full text of contract document as filed with regulatory body
LOWER COST AND MORE COMPREHENSIVE THAN COMPETING DATABASES, PLUS A FREE WEEKLY DEALS UPDATE!
An annual subscription to Current Agreements provides you with full, searchable access to the deals and alliances database. In addition, subscribers receive a weekly Deals Update e-mail providing details of all deals announced in the previous seven days.
- $3,000 for an individual subscription
- Add colleagues for only $500 each
- $15,000 for company-wide access
Our simple and affordable payment structure is paired with a user-friendly administration interface that ensures you can easily add/change users, passwords, and permissions from wherever you are in the world.
FREE SAMPLE: To see first hand the level of detail you can expect as a Current Agreements subscriber, CLICK HERE and review a sample of actual deal entries.
Click here for a printable order form that you can fax or mail at a later time.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Current Agreements samples
The following sample deal entries offer an insight into the level of detail you can expect when subscribing to Current Agreements.
Licensing, development and option agreement for QPI-1002
Quark has granted Novartis an option to obtain an exclusive worldwide license to develop and commercialize its p53 temporary inhibitor siRNA drug QPI-1002, currently the subject of a Phase II clinical trial more >>>
Asset purchase agreement for follow-on biologics platform
Merck, through an affiliate, will purchase all assets related to Insmed’s follow-on biologics platform more >>>
Acquisition agreement for Penwest Pharmaceuticals
Endo will commence an all-cash tender offer to acquire 100 percent of the outstanding common stock of Penwest Pharmaceuticals for $5.00 per Penwest share or $144 million more >>>