Don’t miss this first of its kind report assessing gap fund models worldwide – and featuring implementable tactics for developing and improving your gap funding strategy!
Published by innovosource
Click here for table of contents
The Mind the Gap 2012 Report is chock-full of must-have strategies to help universities build, expand, or partner with gap funding programs. This roadmap report assesses the “gap” in terms of an overall funding process and investigates translational research, proof of concept, and seed investment funds independently and comprehensively. The Mind the Gap 2012 Report features deep analysis and insights from 63 unique funds from 40 organizations. In addition to assessing, evaluating, and detailing the programmatic features of the funds, the report also demonstrates the real financial, community-building, and economic development impact of the gap funding process.
Whether you are planning a gap funding strategy or wish to improve your current model, you’ll benefit from the proven strategies detailed in this 100-page report. Mind the Gap is already assisting over 150 organizations in their gap funding operations. This cost- and time-saving resource will provide you with gap fund program strategies to help relieve the bottlenecks in your innovation system. Whether it’s ideas for benchmarking, program development, or stakeholder communication, this report will support your effort.
Take a look at the valuable features included in this comprehensive resource:
Mind the Gap begins with an updated version of the university (or early stage) technology funding landscape. You’ll also get an in-depth look and analysis at the functionality of 63 gap funding programs across 40 organizations. This analysis is joined with perspectives from fund managers, success stories, and past experiences with over 40 additional gap funds. Mind the Gap also explores various impacts, from a subsection of the survey participants that depict the real value of gap funding initiatives, including:
- High commercialization rates
- 76-81% of funded projects commercialized on average
- Attraction of early stage capital
- $2.8B leveraged from public and private investment sources
- Business formation and job creation
- 395 new start-up companies
- 188 technology licenses to existing companies
- 7,761 new jobs, at cost of $13,600 gap fund dollars per job
- Building a community of innovation
- Thousands of faculty and students engaged in the process
- Networks of technical and business professionals engaged in evaluation, mentorships, and leadership of these technologies
- Organizational returns
- $75M returned to the organizations through repayments, royalties, and equity sales
- Optimized resource allocation and downstream savings by permitting early failures through exploratory and evaluation tactics
Order your copy of Mind the Gap 2012 and risk
nothing with our 100% money-back guarantee
CLICK HERE to order and have your copy of Mind the Gap emailed to you right away. You choose from two pricing and content options:
- Purchase the Full Report Bundle – Price is $499. You will receive:
- The Full 100-page Mind the Gap 2012 Report
- Online access to PowerPoint-ready figures and charts from the report to use in your presentations to stakeholders
- Online access to three Gap Leader Series events featuring detailed discussion of university-based funds, government-supported funds, and venture-partnered funds (click HERE for event overviews)
- Full Mind the Gap 2012 Report – Price is $399. You’ll receive the full 100-page report only.
About the Publisher
Technology Transfer Tactics is proud to partner with innovosource in bringing this important gap funding resource to our customers. innovosource is an awareness firm that works on creating innovation-related interactions between research universities, early stage investors, high-tech companies, and government agencies.
As always, your satisfaction is completely risk-free with our NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Click here for a printable order form that you can fax or mail at a later time.